The IP / ASN option in the context menu allows you to access basic information on the IP address blocks you manage for your organization.
To the right of the screen, the system will display the following information:
- Summary of reverse DNS delegations (rDNS).
- Organization and its identifier.
- Assignment date.
- Update date.
- Technical contact.
- Abuse contact.
Hacia abajo tienes disponible el acceso para realizar cambios:
- Click the [Sub-assign] button to initiate the process of sub-assigning an IP address block to your companies or organizations.
- Click the [Delegate (rDNS)] to begin the process of reverse DNS delegation for the IP address block you are viewing.
- Click the [Edit Contacts] button to edit the Abuse and Technical contacts for the IP address block you are viewing.
- Click the [Origin ASN] button to announce the Origin ASN for the IP address block you are viewing.
To select another IP address block:
- Click the block you wish to view under LACNIC IP.