This list allows you to delete or remove reverse DNS delegations. Click on the [Delete] button next to the selected IP address block to delete a reverse DNS delegation.
- The system will display two options to complete your operation: (confirm or cancel).
- To complete your operation and delete the rDNS delegation, click:
- To cancel the operation, click:
* Remember that this operation cannot be undone.
Other reverse DNS options:
- Help topic: List of IP address blocks for reverse DNS delegation
- Help topic: New reverse DNS delegation.
- Help topic: Editing a reverse DNS delegation.
- Help topic: DNSKEY authentication for DNSSEC.