When you login to Mi LACNIC you will see the following dashboard:
Upper right corner:
- Click on this link to go to the system's home screen.
- Click on these options to select the language you wish to use for the app. ES stands for Spanish, EN for English, PT for Portuguese.
- Click on this link to logout of the system. You will be redirected to the login screen.
Upper left corner:
- Click on this button to hide the context menu. This will allow you a full view of the dashboard.
- Click on the username to view the Profile option, which allows you to see the data for your Mi LACNIC account.
Middle section of the screen, only available to the administrative contacts of LACNIC member organizations:
- A panel is displayed with relevant information on:
- IPv6 deployment
- Reverse DNS
- Statement of account
A panel is displayed for each LACNIC member organization for which the contact you entered is the administrative contact.
- Click on this button to update the panel.
Lower left corner:
- Shows a record of the latest activities performed by the user.
Lower right corner:
- Shows a widget with LACNIC's Twitter updates.
- The system also provides a direct link to in-content help.