The [INVOICES] option in the context menu allows you to view a list of invoices for the organization you manage.
In this section you can review the invoices issued by LACNIC and view invoices that are due as well as those that have already been paid.
The screen will display relevant information about each invoice that has been issued:
- Invoice number.
- A preview of what was invoiced.
- Due date.
- Total invoiced amount.
- Outstanding balance of each invoice.
This section is also the start of the payment process.
The payment process can only be initiated for invoices with an outstanding balance.
Use the button to enter the amount to be paid. This can be either the full amount or a partial payment of the invoice.
You can repeat the operation to pay other invoices, then select the checkbox to the right of the amount to be paid for each invoice.
To continue the process and proceed to pay the specified amounts, all you need to do is click the [Continue] button at the bottom of the list.
Additional information relating to payments:
- Help topic: Payment methods.
- Help topic: Payment process, payment form.
- Help topic: Payment completed successfully.
- Help topic: Payment cancelled.
- Help topic: Payments on behalf of another organization.