To the right of the screen, under the tab selector, you will find a list of activities logged in the Mi LACNIC system.
Mi LACNIC logs the operations or activities that each user processes on the platform, allowing you to review historical changes.
The system logs the following:
- Mi LACNIC sessions
- Updates to your profile information: address, telephone number, email addresses, password modifications
- Information on payments, successful and canceled payments
- IP address block sub-assignments
- Updates to ASN information
- Reverse DNS delegations (rDNS)
- Changes to the administrative, membership, billing, abuse and technical contacts of an organization, ASN or IP address block
- Activities involving certificates and ROAs for RPKI
Use the tabs to continue browsing the My Profile section:
- Use the [Activity] tab to check the activity log.
- Use the [Personal] tab to edit your user data and information.
- Use the [Email] tab to edit your primary and secondary email addresses.
- Use the [Password] tab to change and update your password.