The [IP/ASN Resources] / [Manage] option in the context menu allows you to access basic information for the IP address blocks managed by your organization.
To the right of the screen, the system will display the following information:
- Summary of reverse DNS delegations (rDNS)
- Name of the organization and its identifier
- Assignment date
- Date of latest update
- Technical contact
- Abuse contact
Below you will find the following options:
- Click [Sub-Assign] to begin the process of sub-assigning an IP address block to your companies or organizations
- Click [Delegate (rDNS)] to delegate reverse DNS for IP address blocks
- Click [Edit Contacts] to edit the abuse and technical contacts for the IP address block you are viewing
- Click [Remarks] to enable access that allows comments to be written for the IP block.
To select another IP address block:
- Click the block you wish to view under IP by LACNIC.