The IP / ASN option in the context menu allows you to access basic information on the IP address blocks you manage for your organization.
In this section you can begin the process of sub-assigning IP address blocks.
- Along with the details of the IP address block you are visualizing you will find a menu with different operations.
- Click on the [Sub-assign] button to begin sub-assigning part or all of the selected IP address block.
The system will display a form with two options for starting the process of sub-assigning the IP address block:
- Find an organization: Search tool used to sub-assign the selected the IP address block to an existing organization. You can search by an organization's name or identifier.
- Sub-assign to a new organization: Form for creating a new organization on the Mi LACNIC system for the purpose of sub-assigning the IP address block to this new entity.
Find an organization
To sub-assign an IP address block to an existing organization on the Mi LACNIC system, simply search for the identifier or the full or partial name of the organization.
Then click the [Search] button.
You will see a list of Organizations to which you may sub-assign the IP address block you selected.
By selecting the green arrow next to the organization of your choice you will begin the corresponding sub-assignment process.
Sub-assign to a new organization
If you wish to create a new organization to which to assign the IP address block, you must complete the information required in the form on the right side of the screen on which you are working.
To create a new organization, the following data is required:
- Country calling code
- Telephone number
- Extension number
- Additional details (about the address)
- Door number (address)
- Post code
Once you fill in the data required for creating a new organization, click the [Save] button to continue with the process of sub-assigning the IP address block.